7 LDS Positive Affirmations to help your mood.
Repeating positive affirmations can help you find peace and comfort in troubled times. We tell ourselves affirmations to encourage, motivate and calm ourselves. There is scientific evidence that repeating positive affirmations to yourself can bring positive feelings about your life.
What are positive affirmations? Affirmations are positive statements that help you overcome negative thoughts. Christian affirmations can help you become closer to the Savior.
Here are 7 LDS positive affirmations we love.
1. I can act with more faith. I will trust in the Lord.
2. I am a child of a loving Heavenly Father and worth of His love.
3. Heaven is cheering me on. Keep going.
4. I am filled with God's love and light.
5. I have worth and a unique mission to offer this world.
6. I am full of hope because I have been baptized in His name.
7. I can act with more faith. I will trust the Lord.
We hope this simple, yet profound lds positive affirmations will help you stay positive during troubling times and help you find peace.